Banner

Banner

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Test Pack Download

You can download a copy of the instance from the modlist tab of the doc.

Some things to note:
- The EiraIRC nick name needs to be updated. To do this, press the I key while in the game. Select the esper.net server, click Edit, and change the Nick from "SPtester" to your player name (or something like that).

- This is a copy of my whole instance, which includes instance settings. Create a new 1.7.10 instance in MultiMC and drop the contents of the zip file into the instance folder. Let it append/overwrite.

- Since it is a copy of my instance, it also contains a test world I've been messing around in. Check the waypoints for goodies. :)

- This copy still contains The Camping Mod as it was removed from the list after I packed this one up. This mod crashes when you place tents and hemp. Sleeping bags are ok. This mod will not be in the final pack due to these bugs.


Please do your best to crash the game! And then let me know how you did it. :) This will help me figure out what might possibly go wrong before it does. Also make note of anything you find that you like/don't like, including problems with world generation, missing items/textures, etc.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment