Banner

Banner

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

SP6: Working Doc

You can find the Google Doc here where I'll be working on pack creation/maintenance. There is a tab set up for suggestions. Please take a look at the modlist first to see if I've already included it or not. I will also place reviewed mods on the suggestions tab so you can see what I've already looked at. Leave me any suggestions of mods you come across and find interesting, and remember to include a link. There's a link to curseforge at the top of that tab, and that's where I prefer to obtain mods, since I am also working on creating a project page for our packs to make it easier for download and updates, etc.

Currently, the plan is to update the pack and release the first testing pack, including configs, by Friday evening, so that Saturday people can join the server and mess around. I'll make an announcement post with all the information, like the IP address, here and on MS, and I'll update the appropriate locations for that.

The world will remain until testing is finished, unless we break it and need to reset it. However, I don't plan to have testing continue for more than a couple months, depending on how quickly authors are working/releasing files for 1.9.4. After this week, updates will happen every other Friday, and I'll keep the blog updated with change logs.

YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment